Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I've Been Up To

The move, the kids, the ridiculously hot weather... has my projects and crafties at a near standstill. I am working on a few things, including: 

The dresser I curb-shopped (aka: free!) for my husband. I finally got around to starting it.


Nice and sanded


and primed! Just have to finish painting it, and he'll have a spot in our bedroom to put his clothes too!


I have to share. Summer, my boys, and 5 acres of open running space! Aren't they so handsome?


I've also been out garage saling, thrifting, etc. Look what I got last week, both in different FREE piles! 
(because I really needed another project, right?)


Since it's been so gosh darn hot, I've spent a lot of time inside, dressing up the kitchen with some fabulous beadboard wallpaper, and painting it a lovely shade of blue. Here's a sneak peek:


Sippy cup galore! 

So that's what I've been up to!