Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Moving!

I'm on a short break from projects for a couple of weeks, since we're moving! We're pretty much "switching" houses within the same property management company, in favor of a house that will work better for our family. It also happens to be on 5 acres! 
The packing process is always very messy... 


Thankfully my parents are watching my 2 older boys, giving me the peace and quiet I need to get things done!


It's weird seeing the walls bare.


Here's the house we're moving to! The old trees make me swoon a little.


Here's the kitchen! So much more counter space than we have now, and a little breakfast bar. I love a breakfast bar! The wallpaper has to go... that's one of my first projects (and yes, I have permission!)


Standing in the dining room, looking into the living room. The rooms are large, lots of great windows. Those are cove ceilings!! I think I'll change the yellow walls to a nice light dusty grey. The wallpaper in the dining room is going to go! Maybe a deeper grey in here, and the kitchen...


Here's one of the two upstairs bedrooms, the older 2 will share this one. I think I'll go with a nice sage green in this room.


I adore the built ins in the second upstairs bedroom! This is the baby's room. I think I'll paint this room blue.


And the upstairs bathroom! The boys will all share this one. Full tub / shower combo, double sink, tons of storage. I'll strip the wallpaper off in here as well, maybe paint the walls grey and go with an Ohio State theme! 


Here's the main floor bath, just off the master bedroom (which I don't have a photo of yet). The storage makes me so happy!


Just wait til I show you the views off the deck. I am so excited to live in the country! I feel like I should get chickens and maybe a couple of goats.