Monday, April 16, 2012

New Venture: Throw Pillows!

I have a large collection of very pretty fabric. I decided to try my hand at turning some of it into pillows. Look how pretty these turned out! 


 They're so nice and squishy, filled with brand new poly-fill.


 Pillow 1 was lonely and needed a friend.


 Patterned on one side, solid on the other! The pattern is cream and black, the back is solid black, and they are about 15 inches across.


 They fell in love and had babies! And it's twins! 
(seriously, I didn't have the heart to throw away the scraps. These would make great doll pillows or just set up on a bookshelf or mantel or something. So cute! They even have fabric buttons sewn on, one pattern and one solid.)
The twins are about 5 inches across.


At the moment this set of pillow is still available. If you'd like to own this sweet little family, they're only $20 plus actual shipping. Message me soon if you'd like to have them!